Wednesday 11 February 2015

Angel.

Hey guys,started posting finally after being so nervous about what to write on... I am finally brave enough to start blogging.lol. 
Before I started this I went through days of boredom and loneliness and the only thing that kept me going was my love for creativity.I thought of new ways to recreate an outfit, I stalked bloggers, artists, fashion icons whoever you may be. As long as your sense of style is Amazing, I am here for you... Oh how I love, love, love Creativity and Grace. I literally live for it. Well, I finally found how to get rid of my-nothing-to-do-situation. What other way than to help my readers learn a thing or two about The Style Connaisseur.
I aim to inspire and help you discover your style. So please stay connected. 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment